I honestly believe meditation to be one of the most important this you can do.
Buddha was supposedly asked, “what have you gained from meditation?” He replied “nothing!” However, let me tell you what I have lost: anger, anxiety, depression, insecurity, fear of old age and death..The work of meditation is to bring the energy of the Higher Self into expression in our daily living. Meditations can be an effective way of maintaining and attaining inner peace.
The right attitude during meditation is one of listening. During prayer we ask; in meditation we listen. Meditation is about receiving answers. Consistency is most important; 15 minutes (ideally done the same time every day) is optimal
Do this once or twice a day for 10 minutes. You will be amazed at how centered and focused you are doing this.
The Purpose of Meditation is to connect with your higher self- the part you pray to.
The right Attitude for Meditation is extremely important.
The idea is to remain Calmly active and actively calm
There are many benefits to be gained through regular meditation.Here are just a few:.
- Lessen worry, anxiety
- Regular meditation can help enhance your Intuition, Allow you to see the larger picture and in doing so, get solutions and methods for dealing with and solving problems.
- Reduce stress, fear, depression
- Increases relaxation and awareness
- Connect you with your higher self.
- Help reduce worry by helping you see the larger picture.
- Increase mental strength and focus
- Help develop better cognitive skills and more creative thinking
- Meditation can help increase your energy level, by helping to minimize stress.
- Improves immune system and can help regulate energy level
- Reduce blood pressure
Meditation needn’t be long. Even 10 or 15 minutes once a day can be helpful.
The Buddhists have a saying: Faith like fire or fair like water. Faith like water is consistent. Meditation Only 10 minutes once a day adds up to 5 hours a month. Twice a day would be 10 hours a month (or 120 hours a year).
The best way that we can create change is to change our thoughts from being negative to positive. The positive discovery about meditation is that we are focusing within our self and becoming free of negativity. Meditation techniques simply involve a process of transforming yourself, your thoughts, and recognizing the negative thoughts, and changing them into positive and peaceful thoughts. Meditation can help you do this