I would like to share a practice I do every New Years and Birthday Each of these occasions I write a list of three things I accomplished during the past year and then I list three things I intend to Manifest in the upcoming year. I try to do this as close to midnight on New Year’s Eve and the day before my Birthday as possible). I also try to include meditation in this ritual. I have been doing this for almost 20 years and intend to continue this. I love doing this. I find that this practice t gives me a great overall perspective of where I have been and some new direction and goals.
Here is this year’s list: In 2022 I:
- Moved to a new place (which I love).
- Began reading at new places.
- Continued my connection with Spirit and developing my gifts, while helping others do the same.
In 2023 I intend to:
- Write and publish my book
- Find another new place to do readings at
- Teach some new kinds of classes.
I just pulled up my 2021 2022 New Years list and am delighted to see I manifesedt all my 2022 goals from this list. I look forward to doing the same in 2023. Try it. It might be a great practice to bring into 2023.